T & C at Checkout
[ WHAT CAN & CANNOT BE CREATED ]
NOT ALLOWED USES
1. You Cannot copy any of our original designs and reproduce using a third party. ie Asking another laser company to copy exact our shape to recut.
2. You cannot make/cast molds of any of our © original designs with the intention of making that copied item for resale.
3. You cannot cast molds of any of our © original designs and sell that that mold to a third party.
4. Crafty Cuts wholesale supplies may not be resold as wholesale supplies.
5. You may not register as a trademark items purchased from Crafty Cuts Laser.
1. Crafty Cuts items may be used in the original form to create jewellery and accessories for retail resale.
When you order from Crafty Cuts your are agreeing to our T&C Usage.
Customers found in breech of our copyright can be issued with a cease and desist letter or a further invoice ranging from $100 to $500 to cover the cost of an extended licence purchase. We can also report these copied items to your website host, or ETSY