Shatter Glitz - Opal
A thick layer of super shimmery glitter shards layered onto clear acrylic.
Glitter is Gold, Violet and Aqua - Gives off a fun holographic multi rainbow glitzy effect when exposed to light.
The multi colour effect you see is from the sunlight hitting the surface. STUNNING!
When you receive your cuts they will appear mainly silver until light hits acrylic
Stunning lustrous gloss finish. The acrylic has two sides - meaning it has a front an back.
Side ONE Is clear acrylic with the super shiny glitter showing through - the glitter sits behind the clear acrylic - looking through.
Side TWO is a coated layer of super sparkly glitter pieces.
THERE ARE SMALL AREAS OF CLEAR ACRYLIC THAT MAY SHOW THROUGH ANY GLUED ON ATTACHMENTS. GAPS IN GLITTER ARE NOT A FAULT.
Edges are clear - and may contain small air pockets but you will have a thin dark line where laser cuts through the glitter coated side of acrylic ( see below image)
Approx. 2.5 to 3 mm in thickness due to the layering of the glitter spread. - may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Premium charges apply for this material as it requires special handling and specific laser settings.
Available for small, medium and large shapes
Unavailable for our use on our mini shapes.
At checkout you are acknowledging that you are aware of the below material disadvantages when you order.
When you are ordering this material please take note of the below.
- May contain very small gaps showing areas clear acrylic.
- Due to the random placement of glitter no two cuts will be identical.
- Due to the manufacturing process, pieces can have an uneven surface. This is not a fault but the nature of the material.
- Small air holes may be found within the acrylic or along sides when cut.
- Side will show a very thin dark line where laser has cut through the glitter ( see image below)