New Account Applications - Have a read below, then fill out form at bottom of page 😊
So glad to see you stopping by! Thanks so much for your interest in Crafty Cuts Laser.
In order to apply for an account from the 1st Jan 2021 you now must be registered Business and provide either an ABN,VAT or tax details relevant to your country of application.
Crafty Cuts laser started in 2007 as a humble little Etsy store amassing over 61000 sales in the first 12 months! Where I was Etsy's top Australian seller that year! Crafty Cuts has supplied laser cut jewellery parts to over 2300 small businesses since then and has proudly played a major roll in the Acrylic jewellery industry you see today. I have a formal Batchelor degree in Graphic Design and a 25 year background in designing fashion accessories for high street retailers both in Australia and Internationally - some of whom I even still ghost design for.
Making fun and unique laser cut parts is definitely my JAM and I am so thrilled to be in 14th year of doing so!
Without further adieu below are all the details you need to know!
- The Crafty Cuts website is based on a Levels system. The more you have ordered the more the website unlocks shapes and materials. To gain access to any BRAND NEW designs you must initially have ordered $250 worth of laser cuts before that section will unlock for you for you when you login in. To maintain access to our BRAND new shapes section you will be required to maintain a min annual spend of $1200 spend per year (around $100 per month after initial spend of $250).
- All Australian Applications must supply current ABN or ACN details.
- Please provide your full business name and website details - without your full business details I will not be able to process your application. Please let me know who your are 😊 Your
- Allow up to 48 hours for account applications to be looked at (Applications are processed Monday to Friday). You will be emailed an account activation link if your application has been approved. If I require further information regarding your application I will be send through an email.
Just somethings to note: Sorry this is sooooo long!
- Crafty Cuts Laser has a minimum website spend of $60 AUD per order excluding gst and postage. From the 1st Jan 2021 ALL UK customers will be required to spend MIN $250 (£135 before shipping) - this is due to new regulations and tax implications for International businesses selling goods into the United Kingdom.
- To keep your account active you must be placing the minimum order at least every 89 Days. After 90 days accounts will become inactive and you will need to reapply again. Due to popularity of our Laser Cuts as the year progresses may not possible to re-approve your application.
- There are terms and conditions when ordering our © (copyright) specific Laser Cuts. Please be aware of allowed and not allowed uses when purchasing these © items. Using any of our © Shapes for Mold casting of any kind is NOT ALLOWED, asking another laser cutting company to copy and reproduce any of our © Shapes is also NOT ALLOWED. Don't be a LADY JERK! Gah! Lady Jerks in business are the worst!
Crafty Cuts is run by one lady - me Bec⚡️ #hiyaidoallthethings 🙋♀️ - All the Design - I make the website look extra nice - I take all the photo's - Answer all the emails - Do all the lasering, source all the materials - the packing of orders - the website grammar and typo's, thats me too! 🤦♀️ It's always me! No Team, No Gang and No Guy's. 100% Girl Power!
Please understand that it may not be possible to grant access to all applications all the time. Customer spots can fill up fast - as much as I would like to allow everyone access - maintaining a healthy and creative work life balance whilst keeping my current customers in regular supply of on trend accessory components is my highest priority at all times.
Thanks for reading allllll the way down! If you are still keen just one last step ! Simply form below 👇
Have a super day!
Crafty Cuts Laser reserves the right to deny or cancel accounts that violate website T&C without notice or notification.