Pattern Acrylic - Chroma
This is NOT a suitable acrylic if you are look to IDENTICALLY match to PAIRS
Chroma - random swirls of bright primary paint colours.
Specialty Patterned Acrylic - Pattern is singled sided - the reverse side is white with small lighter swirls. This product is hand poured and exact replication between batches is impossible. Swirl density and colour ways will vary from order to order.
IMPORTANT: Due to the RANDOM colour placement ALL cuts will never be identical. If looking to use this material as a DOT topper please see attached example of the types of colour ranges that may occur when ordering dots. It is not possible to select specific area when cutting. Laser cutting is done starting from LEFT TO RIGHT of each sheet - where laser cutting begins on each sheet depends on how many items have been cut from that sheet before your specific order.
Each sheet of this material differs greatly from sheet to sheet - there are very large areas on the same colour on some sheets - some orders will contain pieces that may solely be ONE colour due to the placement of the laser files for cutting at the time. Sheets are cut as the picked from our stock - we do not cut specific areas out of the sheet for your personal requirements. These sheets are strictly cut as they come.
Pattern placement is random - so please allow for variations from piece to piece. Every cut piece will differ, every order will differ.
- This material is best suited to items LARGER than 20mm.
- The surface may have small flaws which are part of the manufacturing process. We do as you at checkout that you are aware and accept these disadvantages.
- ALL cuts will arrive with a protective paper coating or plastic that will require peeling.
- Imported material, so delays may occur with supply. Bulk orders may require extended turnaround times due to stock availability at time of order. Please confirm large purchases before ordering.
- Premium Laser Charge - This material requires special settings and handling.
Material Thickness: 3mm (thickness varies up to 1mm either way between batches)